ELITE LASER’S SALT SPA IS MONTREAL’S PREMIER SALT THERAPY CENTER.
In the 1800s, when the benefits of salt therapy were first discovered, people would have to travel deep into real salt mines to find relief from their respiratory & skin ailments.Thanks to advances in technology, we can now step into a beautiful salt room to receive this natural treatment.
Our salt room recreates the micro climate of a natural salt grotto using pure Himalayan salt walls & pure, medical grade salt that is ground into microscopic particles and introduced into the air with a state-of-the-art piece of equipment called a halo-generator.
HOW SALT THERAPY WORKS
During the course of a 45 minute Salt Therapy session, a Halogenerator grinds up pharmaceutical grade salt into minute particles which are then dispersed into the air of the salt room. These dry salt aerosol particles are then inhaled deep into the lungs and respiratory passages to help relieve inflammation, loosen congestion and allow improved breathing. Additionally, the salt particles that land on your exposed skin can also help alleviate the symptoms of skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- WHILE RELAXING IN OUR SALT ROOM YOU WILL INHALE MINUTE PARTICLES OF SALT.
- THESE SALT PARTICLES WILL OPEN UP THE AIRWAYS AND BREAK UP MUCUS.
- AIRWAYS EVENTUALLY CLEAR, IMPROVING YOUR BREATHING.
SALT HAS ANTIBACTERIAL & ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES
SALT THERAPY CAN PROVIDE MUCH NEEDED RELIEF!
Salt therapy works to strengthen and support your immune system, while also deep cleaning and detoxing the sinuses and lungs by eliminating allergens, toxins and pollutants. It is also known to alleviate the symptoms of the following conditions:
- Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis and Emphysema
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Allergies, asthma, colds and sinusitis
- Eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Improve athletic performance
- Fatigue and stress
HALOTHERAPY: WHAT TO EXPECT
Clients are guided into the salt room by one of our Elite staff members, and sit comfortably for 45 minutes while salt particles are gradually dispersed into the air. Clients can read, do light stretches, meditate or simply fall asleep during their session.
Our salt room is equipped with sensors that monitor the level of salt saturation in the air at all times. The medical grade salt is ground into minuscule particles, and are not visible to the naked eye during the session. Rest assured that the salt levels are continually monitored and adjusted throughout the session by our state-of-the-art equipment, as well as our staff members.
- You may notice your breathing improve.
- Mucus may be dislodged after one session. Clients may cough or have a runny nose during the salt therapy session.
- Most client’s report a better night’s sleep after their session, with an increase of energy during the day.
- Skin may feel more sensitive or irritated at first. This is an indication that the salt is treating the affected areas and eliminating bacteria.
- Skin will be softer and rashes, eczema and psoriasis may be improved.
CONSISTENCY IS KEY
People who suffer from respiratory ailments typically have a condition that either inflames the lungs or produces excessive mucus and the salt can only clear a certain amount at a time. Ask about our weekly/monthly treatment plans and packages to optimize your results.