Get Your Skin Camera-Ready with Dermaplaning
Dermaplaning is a medical-grade esthetic treatment that exfoliates and refines the skin’s surface. This medical grade facial treatment eliminates skin debris, including sweat, oils, and shedding keratinized cells, along with any unwanted facial hair, promoting a smoother and more radiant complexion.
HOW IT WORKS
Your Elite esthetician utilizes a sterile and disposable scalpel blade to gently exfoliate the top layers of your skin. This method encourages cellular renewal, while also eliminating both peach fuzz and dead skin. The treatment lasts 30 minutes and requires no downtime.
- Exfoliation: removes dead skin cells, promoting smoother and softer skin texture.
- Peach Fuzz Removal: eliminates vellus hair on the face, providing a smooth canvas.
- Reduced Fine Lines and Wrinkles: this treatment also stimulates collagen production.
- Enhanced Product Absorption: skincare products penetrate more deeply, maximizing their effectiveness.
- Improved Makeup Application: smoother skin surface and the absence of hair creates an ideal canvas for makeup application.
- Instant Results: provides immediate results, and there is typically no downtime associated with the procedure.
- Customizable with Other Treatments: It can be easily combined with other skincare treatments, such as facials or chemical peels.